Swissôtel Career is looking to hire the following Staff – EHS Officer Jobs in Swissôtel Hotel Dubai
Position: EHS Officer
Hiring Organization: Swissôtel
Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
Job Type : Full Time / Permanent
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: 22-01-2023
The Environment Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for implementing and managing the risk and safety management processes, carrying out investigations and audits and ensuring compliance to the health & safety policies and Dubai Municipality requirements to deliver a safe environment.
- Carry out health, safety and quality inspections, audits and investigations related to food safety, fire safety, security, public health, disability and pest control.
- Work closely with the F&B, kitchen and purchasing teams for food hygiene compliance.
- Carry out investigations related to food poisoning and collect samples for microbiological testing.
- Conduct training sessions and workshops related to health and safety.
- Monitor contractors to ensure health & safety compliance whilst onsite.
- Conduct investigations for near misses, accidents and major incidents and collect evidence, interview staff and witnesses and complete the necessary documentation such as accident reports.
- Test fire and sprinkler systems periodically and liaise with Civil Defence to ensure compliance.
- Update the employee database with attendance records, test and exam results and certificates expiry dates.
- Ensure that all food safety standards/HACCP are maintained and implemented in line with the company policy and municipality requirements.
- Adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures Manual.
- To carry out any reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, within an international brand.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office and other related systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Excellent command in English / additional language is an advantage.
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts, commonly known as Swissôtel, is a Swiss chain of luxury hotels which operates 37 properties in 17 countries. The chain is owned by Accor, which acquired FRHI Hotels & Resorts in 2015
Respected for its intelligent design, quality craftsmanship and mindful approach to sustainability, Swissôtel gives its guests peace of mind to explore the world, discover life’s true rewards and embrace opportunities to ‘live it well’.
EHS Officer Jobs in Swissôtel Hotel Dubai
Click the below Apply Online to start our Job Application
Subscribe to Latest Jobs by email
Find the Others Similar Jobs in UAE & KSA
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower
- Massage Therapist Jobs in Saudi Arabia | ibis Hotel Jobs
- AC Technician Jobs in Riyadh | Accor Hotel Jobs
- Health Club Supervisor Jobs in Riyadh | Fairmont Hotel Careers
- Safety Consultant Jobs | Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower
- Public Relations Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia