Cartier Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – E-Commerce Manager Job in Dubai UAE | AT Cartier Careers
About Cartier Careers
Cartier International SNC, or simply Cartier, is a French luxury goods conglomerate which designs, manufactures, distributes, and sells jewellery and watches. Founded by Louis-François Cartier in Paris in 1847, the company remained under family control until 1964.
The E-Commerce Manager grows the e-commerce business. He/She improves the customer experience, manages the customer order fulfillment and maintains the technology plans. He/She generates data-driven market insights and manages relationships with partners.
1- E-Commerce Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Establish & implement the local E-commerce strategy to reach targets defined while ensuring alignment with E-Commerce Central teams & Local guidelines
- Develop a targeted e-CRM strategy for activating and retaining online consumers in close collaboration with the communication and client’s teams in the region and HQ
- Responsible to create & maintain relationships with central and regional teams by organizing monthly meetings
- Be part of all developments/upgrade projects in close collaboration with central teams
- Propose innovative solutions to better engage with our audience having a 360 approach with other touch points
- Oversee all commercial Ecom activities and sales achievements, including content calendar and merchandising
- Responsible for the definition of clear action plans to achieve ambitions based on solid performance, environment and competencies analysis
- Monitor the competitive environment and adjust strategy and action plans accordingly
- Responsible for all product categories, ensuring business opportunities are maximized to their potential
- Identify & develop new digital partnerships projects (watch specialists & other) in partnership with the local Commercial Team and HQ (Ecommerce) teams
- Fifth-year college or university certificate
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions.
- Excellent follow-up skills and persistence.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word Basic Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, training and presentation skills
E-Commerce Manager Job in Dubai UAE | AT Cartier Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application