Maersk Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Dubai Jobs 2022 | Cluster HR Manager Job Vacancies in UAE
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
Develop strong working relationships with all managers and department heads, offering coaching and leadership to assist with training and development. Manage the recruitment and selection process.
Position- Cluster HR Manager
Job Type :- Full time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
- Accountable for the full employee life cycle for Svitzer AMEA (Middle East & North Africa) which includes recruitment, onboarding, performance management yearly cycle, compensation, annual salary reviews and offboarding employing best practice standards.
- Maintain the stability and currency of the HR process framework including Recruitment and Selection, Assessment, Onboarding, Training and Development, Offboarding.
- Ownership of the HR Program within Svitzer of Performance, Talent, and Compensation covering AMEA region
- Support and guide local HR and Country Managers in ensuring meaningful engagement with Industrial and Employee Relations activities, and where required participating in collective bargaining and the resolution of collective disputes.
- Work with local management to undertake detailed investigations of complex enquiries relating to performance management, disciplinary procedures, misconduct, and grievance resolution where required.
- Execute HR processes as relevant and ensures HR governance.
- Sparring with Leaders within the business, ensuring conduct and activities are aligned to our Corporate Values, (Safety) Management System and the standards of the countries in which we operate. Build relationships and trust with leaders and colleagues.
- Participate in the HR elements of commercial growth projects from tender formation to new business implementation
- Responsible for ensuring that all assigned HR processes and activities run efficiently and effectively to support employees, leaders, and HR colleagues in the Regional Functions.
- Work with local management to undertake detailed investigations of complex enquiries relating to performance management, misconduct and grievance resolution where required.
- Bachelor and/ or master’s degree in human resources, business discipline or psychology
- CIPD/ / SHRM qualified at associate or member level desirable.
- 10 years HR Business Partnership experience in transportation, maritime or logistics sectors.
Dubai Jobs 2022 | Cluster HR Manager Job Vacancies in UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower