Farah Experiences Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Digital Support Specialist Jobs in UAE at Farah Experiences
About Farah Experiences
Farah Experiences LLC was established in 2008 to deliver unique, world-class entertainment experiences in the United Arab Emirates’ capital, Abu Dhabi. Today, the company operates three award-winning theme parks. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the world’s first Ferrari-branded theme park and Yas Water-world, the UAE’s unique Emirati watermark and Warner Bros. WorldTM Abu Dhabi, the world’s first-ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park.
A support specialist is responsible for assisting technical and administrative support, depending on the business need. Support specialists must have extensive knowledge of the services of the organization they work for to assist customers with their inquiries and resolve complaints efficiently.
Position- Digital Support Specialist
Company- Farah Experiences
Job Type :- Full time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Supply initial Digital and Technology support service and guidance for all the digital and technology related issues in all Farah facilities and external suppliers (when needed).
- Resolve service desk calls as first point contact and allocate to tier 2 support as necessary.
- Log calls and maintain accurate written records of work completed using IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager Software (TSRM).
- Work towards KPI’s and the overall SLA’s governing the digital Services Team performance.
- Contribute to the improvement of Help Desk services, processes, and operations.
- Maintain and develop the team’s internal adherence to the ITIL framework and key deliverables.
- Provide support and guidance on usage of all digital and technology equipment and software utilized within the authority.
- Provide guidance to other digital and technology team members as appropriate in providing a seamless service to the Business.
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical Colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- Demonstrate good social skills in a professional environment.
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- 3+ Years’ experience of computer and network support
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing
- Ability to prioritize, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLA’s
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques
- Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm
- Demonstrable experience of Microsoft Windows client operating systems as well as various software packages including Microsoft Office
- Good attention to detail and ability to show initiative
- Ability to plan and prioritize work load without supervision
Digital Support Specialist Jobs in UAE at Farah Experiences
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Security Guard Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Marketing Manager Jobs in Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Project Installation Engineer Jobs in Sharjah | Subsea7 Careers
- Customer Advisor Jobs in Dammam | KOCH Careers
- Warehouse Operator Jobs in Dammam | KOCH Careers
- Proposition Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | ADIB Jobs 2023
- Teller Jobs at Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank in UAE
- Relationship Manager Jobs in Dubai | Banking Jobs 2023