Hill International Careers hiring the following Staff- Design Manager Job Vacancy at Hill International Saudi Arabia
About Hill International
Hill International, Inc. is an American construction consulting firm. Founded in 1976, the company’s corporate headquarters are in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. Hill provides program and project
Design managers are sometimes known as design coordinators or design and build managers. Design managers coordinate all design matters relating to a project, helping to ensure that the multi-disciplinary teams building the project work together smoothly and that everything is delivered on time and within budget.
Position- Design Manager
Company- Hill International
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Based Currency :- SAR
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Monitor the performance of the Design Consultant to ensure the Design correctness and completeness as well as compliance with the scope of work requirements.
- Ensure that the Design Consultant(s) has considered the end user’s requirements as stated in the requirement statement.
- Control and manage the Senior Discipline Engineers of the Project Management Team in respect of Design aspects.
- Evaluate and endorse the variation orders/concession request submitted by the Design Consultant(s) for Client’s approval.
- Attend all meetings with Design Consultant(s), its sub-consultants and Client’s Meetings.
- Review and comment on all drawings and documents submitted by the Design Consultant(s) and ensure the incorporation of all revisions on all documents.
- Assist, monitor and ensure timely submittals of all documents from the Design Consultant(s) to all government departments until final necessary permits are obtained to proceed with the works to completion.
- Coordinate with regional / home office for technical support required to ensure the correctness and completeness of the Design.
- Review and report to Client all Design Consultant(s)’ monthly reports, including the area of concern and recommended plans of actions.
- Review the Project Strategy and provide a recommendation to the Client.
- Prepare questionnaire for pre-qualification of the Construction Contractors, carry out the pre-qualification and recommend a bidders’ list.
- Lead PM Disciplines in replying to bidders’ clarifications, issuing bulletins and attending technical meetings with bidders during the Tender stage.
- Propose alternative materials/systems improve the Design Operation, Future Maintenance and Construction costs.
- All Project Documents are controlled, recorded and filed as per contact requirements.
- Familiarize himself with the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures in place within Hill International, and ensure continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of design management experience.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple project deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A good understanding of design procedures and design tools is required.
- Registration with an Architectural body is highly preferred (e.g., RIBA).
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Design Manager Job Vacancy at Hill International Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE