NMC is Looking to Hire the following Staff- Dermatologist Specialist Job at NMC Specialty Hospital Dubai
The National Medical Commission (NMC) has been constituted by an act of Parliament known as National Medical Commission Act, 2019 which came into force on 25.9. 2020 by gazette notification dated 24.9.9 NMC Royal Hospital provides state-of-the-art, world-class healthcare experience to all the patients. NMC Healthcare is committed to providing high-quality compassionate care. We believe that our patients should be treated by physicians upholding the highest standards of medical ethics ensuring the highest quality of health care delivery.
Counsels patients on topics such as the need for annual dermatologic screenings, sun protection, skin cancer awareness, or skin and lymph node self-examinations. Performs incisional biopsies to diagnose melanoma and skin surgeries to improve appearance, make early diagnoses, or to control diseases such as skin cancer.
Position- Dermatologist Specialist
Job Type – Full Time
Location-Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency- AED
Last Date to Apply- Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- To perform the professional duties of a Dermatologist in accordance with the delineation of privileges as recommended and approved by the Credential Committee.
- To conduct assessment & re-assessment for all patients in the OPD, on admission, and prior to any procedure.
- To perform his/her duties in the Dermatology outpatient Clinic evaluating patients with skin diseases on a daily basis.
- Provides consultation service to inpatients in his area of expertise (Dermatology).
- Admit to the hospital patients with skin diseases requiring inpatient services and assume their care.
- Provides on-call emergency coverage for dermatologic emergencies.
- Performs the dermatologic procedures e.g. PUVA therapy, skin biopsy, cryosurgery, excision etc.
- Participates in Committees as needed.
- Participation in the Quality Assurance Programme, e.g. chart review and peer review.
- Perform other related duties as requested by the Head of the Department.
- To follow appropriate international guidelines, DHA regulations & Joint Commission International norms while treating or managing patients as well as while discharging their professional duties
- Graduate of approved Medical School with a valid license to practice medicine.
- Certification by the American Board of Dermatology or equivalent U.K. certification Member of Royal College of Physicians (PAEDS).
- At least 2 years as a full-time dermatologist, after residency training.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical ethics, with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work; personality which inspires confidence and trust in his patients; and adhere to Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Organization.
- Current licensure in country of origin and with DHA license to practice as a dermatologist in Dubai, UAE.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.
Dermatologist Specialist Job at NMC Specialty Hospital Dubai
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower