Nahdi Careers is Hiring the following Staff- DC Narcotic Supervisor Jobs at Nahdi Careers in Jeddah
NAHDI MEDICAL CO is located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and is part of the Health and Personal Care Stores Industry. NAHDI MEDICAL CO has 550 employees at this location and generates $61.37 million in sales (USD). (Employees figure is estimated, Sales figure is modelled).
Manages Narcotics distribution center operations to ensure compliance with Ministry of Health & Saudi Food & Drug Authority regulations, and drugs security as well as ensuring operations are run smoothly and cost effectively, as well as communicate, enhance and analyze operation to ensure that safety measures are in place.
Position- DC Narcotic Supervisor
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Jeddah, Makkah Region, Saudi Arabia
Based Currency :- SAR
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Acts as Nahdi Medical Company’s official authorized representative to governmental parties i.e., Ministry of Health , Saudi Food & Drug Authority; to establish the distribution center license to trade in narcotics or psychotropic substances in the distribution center.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with all Saudi Food & Drug Authority also Ministry of Health regulations regarding narcotics or psychotropic substances operations in distribution center.
- Responsible to complete tasks, and transactions on Nahdi Medical Company, Ministry of Health & Saudi Food & Drug Authority systems & platforms as well as controlling the documents flow & archiving as per regulations.
- Supervise the distribution center operation on a daily basis (receiving, replenishment, picking…etc. to ensure the proper maintenance of inventory, as well as control damage and product expiry.
- Control and track the distribution center’s budget, by reviewing expenditure reports to ensure that expenses are within the limits of the approved budget and optimize expenses where possible.
- Coordinate with internal customer service regarding the seeding of new pharmacies, distribution of new items, promotions, closed stores…etc. to ensure the proper handling of each case to ensure customer satisfaction as well as ensure the benefit of Nahdi, as well as coordinate with shipping team to ensure efficient, accurate and timely dispatch of orders.
- Monitor the perishable materials (packing material) usage by monitoring the usage and stock in order to be able to plan the monthly consumption, as well as control monthly damage.
- Responsible for maintenance by inspecting the distribution center and equipment to issue maintenance requests, follow up on maintenance to ensure that maintenance has been satisfactorily conducted.
- Investigate customer related issues and solve them on a timely manner by conducting root cause analyses and resolving them in order to ensure customer satisfaction,
- BSc in Pharmacy
- 2-3 Years of Experience
- MS Office Suite (Advanced Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in Arabic & English
DC Narcotic Supervisor Jobs at Nahdi Careers in Jeddah
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower