ADIB Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Data Privacy Manager Job at ADIB | Bank Jobs in UAE
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank PJSC is an Islamic bank based in Abu Dhabi city, in the United Arab Emirates.
A privacy manager is responsible for risk management and data security for an organization. In this career, you achieve this security by ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and implementing a privacy program for the company to keep information safe.
1- Data Privacy Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
- Advising business and other internal clients on data privacy related matters, including but not limited to compliance, governance, policies and procedures as set out for ADIB.
- Reviewing and guiding business on completing and updating data flow maps, systems registers, and personal data inventories.
- Completing data privacy impact assessments through consultation with business and other internal clients.
- Supporting and enabling business to achieve their objectives through pragmatic solutions whilst complying with legislative and policy requirements.
- Interpreting the local and international legislative and legal requirements into language that is understandable for business.
- Creating and delivering data privacy awareness and training material
- Identifying and documenting data privacy risks identified in business/other internal clients and assisting with appropriately managing the risk.
- Developing the data privacy blueprint/standard operating procedures for the group and facilitating the implementation of these control requirement with Business and other internal clients.
- Negotiating data privacy clauses, etc with third parties where this is required, in compliance with internal engagement processes.
- Assist with the co-ordination of data privacy breaches whether emanating from third parties or internally.
- Assist the compliance team with creating a compliance and assurance plan to review data privacy controls that are implemented within the business and other internal clients.
- Facilitating and appropriately responding to data subject requests as these are received.
- Monitoring developments in local and international data privacy laws and regulations and determining the impact to the Bank
- Maintaining technical expertise by keeping abreast of developments in data privacy, participating in industry forums and undertaking continual training and development
- 0-15 years experience in a corporate legal department or law firm with at least 5 years experience in dealing with international data privacy laws and financial industry regulations.
- Demonstrable knowledge and previous experience implementing and managing data privacy and compliance policies and controls in the financial services industry.
- Experience in risk management activities and practices (preferred)
- Experience in cybersecurity management and control (preferred)
Data Privacy Manager Job at ADIB | Bank Jobs in UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application