DP World Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Data Analyst Jobs in Saudi Arabia at DP World Careers
About DP World
DP World is an Emirati multinational logistics company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It specialises in cargo logistics, port terminal operations, maritime services and free trade zones. DP World is a company owned by the government of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, via a holding company. This holding company is under the direct control of the Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, who is also Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE.
Data analysts collect, organise and interpret statistical information to help colleagues and clients use it make decisions. Data analysts gather and scrutinise data using specialist tools to generate information that helps others make decisions.
Position- Data Analyst
Company- DP World
Job Type :- Full time
Location:- Jeddah, Makkah Province, Saudi Arabia
Based Currency :- SAR
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Oracle, and Python
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages.
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Power BI, Tableau, Qlik
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions
- Problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations
- Team-working skills
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Proven working experience in data analysis
Data Analyst Jobs in Saudi Arabia at DP World Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower