SUEZ Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Customer Services Director Jobs in Saudi Arabia at SUEZ Careers
Suez SA is a French-based utility company which operates largely in the water and waste management sectors. Suez is the largest private water provider worldwide, by number of people served. The company has its head office in La Défense, Paris. In 2015, all the group’s brands became Suez.
The Customer Service Director is responsible for identifying and developing all culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies for the customer and for leading/developing a team, who typically deliver customer interactions across multiple channels (Front and Back office.
Positions- Customer Services Director
Schedule :- Full Time
Location:- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Based Currency :- SAR
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Ensure customer database quality and completion.
- Review and improve all customer-related procedures, internal and external, from meter installation to bill recovery.
- Review and improve existing Customer Service procedures and the Customer Contact Center, including systems, processes and training programs, and define additional needs.
- Prepare the CRM strategy, identify customer-related business issues and implement solutions through specific action plans. Assess the need for a customer charter; develop if needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and implement intra-company systems and technology such as GIS, Workflow Management and Call Centre.
- Advice and recommend on tariff structures for service levels, connections, availability charges.
- Work with relevant Experts and NWC Departments to manage reduction in commercial NRW.
- In coordination with several departments, contribute to the implementation of Enabling Projects and other projects.
- Define the training and technical assistance needs for NWC staff in these fields, work closely with HR and the technical teams to provide these. Monitor, measure and report on the results.
- Ensure a smooth transition in the beginning of the contract in his/her areas of responsibility.
- Support the definition on H&S procedures and action plan and ensure they are implemented.
- Lead the implementation of new management processes and tools
- Maintain good relations with NWC operation employees
- BSc Engineering Degree or Business school
- Senior Expert with 10 years of proven and recognized experience in all the components of customer services from metering to debt recovery, including customer care and commercial non-revenue water.
- As permanent employee of Suez: 5 years
- Total experience:15 years
- Water industry experience: 5 years
- Functional experience in their area: 10 years
- Management experience related to this position: 10 years
Customer Services Director Jobs in Saudi Arabia at SUEZ Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower