CREA Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Customer Service Job in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia | At CREA Careers
The Canadian Real Estate Association is a trade association that represents real estate brokers, agents, and salespeople in Canada. CREA’s membership includes over 130,000 individuals, working through 90 real estate boards and associations across Canada.
Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
1- Customer Service
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur
- Moderate all customer reviews and respond to email queries in local languages
- Meets or exceeds quality and productivity goals assigned by management
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for reviews moderation and email response and service levels
- Follows company policies and processes in order to process customer requests appropriately
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Uses customer service tools in order to provide an accurate response and an exceptional customer experience
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely, accurate and professional customer service
- Proactively communicates system and process issues, and customer feedback trends to management
- Exceeds customer expectations by going above and beyond.
- Some college degree preferred.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia (Speak, Read and Write). Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written).
- 1+ year of relevant customer service experience (Phone & Email).
- Internet navigation and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Flexibility in work schedule (Shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours).
- Ability to multi-task with phone and computer skills.
- Experience working in a customer service or call center preferred.
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently.
Customer Service Job in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia | At CREA Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application