NMC Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Customer Relationship Supervisor Job At NMC Abu Dhabi UAE
The National Medical Commission (NMC) has been constituted by an act of Parliament known as National Medical Commission Act, 2019 which came into force on 25.9. 2020 by gazette notification dated 24.9.
Build and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers. Oversee the relationship with customers handled by your team. Resolve customer complaints quickly and efficiently. Customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
1- Customer Relationship Supervisor
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Monitoring all Receptions in coordination with Floor Supervisors.
- Establish, monitor and ensure professional standards are maintained within the Department.
- Ensures that programs and standards for ongoing education of the receptionist are established periodically or as the need arises.
- Facilitate communication between the front office executives and the patient/clients and other members of the health care discipline to include solving inter-unit or inter-departmental queries / problems.
- Develops staffing needs and participate in recruitment planning for resources allocation in coordination with the management.
- Provide appropriate coverage for unscheduled absenteeism and/or sick leaves and emergency leaves.
- Ensures preventive and ongoing maintenance of equipment is carried out and reporting all failure or deficiencies through appropriate channels or department heads.
- Handles the orientations and evaluations of all new staff in the Hospital.
- Ensure grooming standards of receptionists.
- Yearly staff appraisal as competency check and putting forward recommendations in collaboration with Human Resource Department.
- Coordinates the ordering and stitching of uniforms for all Front Office staff in NMCRH-KHALIFA CITY.
- Serves on Administrative and other hospital committees as requested.
- Performs related duties as assigned by the Head of the Department.
- Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply those requirements
- Work accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems
- Ensure that employee follow applicable OSH/ Infection control policies, procedures and standards
- Provide OSH information, training and Supervision to the staff
- Report any OSH relevant Incident, Near misses and hazards in the departments in timely manner.
- Make sure that incident corrective action has been implemented.
- Assist with preparation of risk assessments and monitoring the control measures.
- Ensure trainings are conducted, including general/departmental/FMS/OSH orientation for new employees and transferred employees, refresher training for department staff etc.
- Preferably a college graduate in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in handling reception in a patient focused environment and operation of multi-line switchboard system. Preferably with minimum 3 years’ experience as Supervisor.
- Proficient technology application skills; Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, & Power point) MS Outlook & Internet explorer skills.
- Must have an exceptional interpersonal skills, maturity, good judgment and be capable of communicating in a professional manner with diverse range of individuals; superior phone etiquette skills
- Patient focused; service oriented; patient & understanding.
- Reliable, punctual, dependable, and responsive.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
Customer Relationship Supervisor Job At NMC Abu Dhabi UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application