Serco Group Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Crew Manager Jobs in Riyadh for Jobs Finders | KSA Jobs 2022
About Serco Group
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of health, transport, justice, immigration, space, defence and citizens services. We deliver services on behalf of Central Government and a range of public sector bodies across Defence, Justice, Immigration, Healthcare and Transport, and with Local and Regional Government customers to deliver Citizen Services.
Manage one of the fire fighting vehicles in the station and responsible for the management and performance of his crew in the provision of 24/7 aviation focused Rescue & Firefighting Services (RFFS), including but not limited to: the provision of ARFF services to designated airfield to the specified GACA ARFF Category, for civilian aircraft and provide SRFF services in response to incidents, including fire, rescues, building and facility emergencies, storms, flooding, motor vehicle accidents, hazardous materials release and de-contamination/clean up tasks
Position- Crew Manager
Company- Serco Group
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Based Currency :- SAR
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Assumes the role of Incident Commander at small-scale and non-protracted incidents.
- Assumes the role of Sector Commander at large-scale and protracted incidents.
- Leads/Manages the crew of their assigned vehicles or equipment in the performance of all firefighting, rescue or other required duties.
- Directs the positioning of his vehicles, the deployment of his crew and equipment and manages tasks in response to emergency incidents.
- Responsible for the operation of his vehicles radio communications and for coordination with other emergency services vehicles.
- Performs any other role and/or associated duties as required and assigned by their line management. May deputise for the Station Officer / Watch Manager in their absence
- Applicants shall be NFPA certified competent in role and as a minimum requirement, qualified to an Aviation Rescue & Firefighting Service standard recognised by international/regional regulatory bodies.
- Certified ‘Medically Fit’ for the role
- Fluent in English Communication in both Oral and Written
- Middle East work experience desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft
Crew Manager Jobs in Riyadh for Jobs Finders | KSA Jobs 2022
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE