Olayan Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Credit Controller Job At Olayan Careers | Riyadh SA
About Olayan Careers
Olayan Group, is a Saudi conglomerate established in 1947 by Suliman S. Olayan. His son Khaled S Olayan and his three daughters Lubna, Hayat and Hutham Olayan all sit on the Board of The Olayan Financing the holding entity for the Olayan Group’s operations in the Middle East
A Credit Controller job description should include conducting credit checks on new customers, resolving problems in relation to invoice payments, and reconciling complex month-end accounts. They must also report to management on outstanding issues, whilst highlighting potential debtor problems.
1- Credit Controller
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, SA
- Coordinate with salesperson to arrange and maintain original record of properly executed contracts with customers including amendments and revisions and keep original record always updated.
- Timely intimation to sales- person for renewal of contracts and arranging necessary documentation.
- Salesperson arranges and sends credit application from customer on time along with all required duly attested documents.
- Ensure all credits to customers are duly approved by the competent approving authority as per authority matrix – also approve certain applications.
- Due diligence on customer risk profile in coordination with salesperson.
- Review and update customer credit profile on half yearly basis.
- Review high risk customer risk profile on monthly basis considering business volume and outstanding amounts.
- Raise red flag message to management in case of change in risk profile status and continuous follow up until decision is agreed upon.
- All invoices are delivered to customer on time and acknowledged by customer.
- Send scan copies of month invoice along with month end statement of accounts to each customer by email irrespective or mode of invoice delivery.
- Keep record of all customer acknowledgement in file.
- Send follow up reminders to sales- person / customers having overdue receivables on regular intervals.
- Issue warning email to salesperson / Sales Supervisor whenever customer outstanding becomes overdue or outstanding amount exceed approved credit limit.
- Issue dunning letters to overdue customers.
- Visit customer along with salesperson for collection follow up.
- Suggest solutions for payment plans / collections with customers.
- Coordinate with regional collectors and assign collection related responsibilities and get regular updates on visits and follow up.
- Compliance term of Documentary Credit wherever applicable for negotiations.
- Recommend suspending operation or to terminate contract and take back possession of equipment for overdue customers.
- Issue receivables report (by 8th of subsequent month)
- Provide report on collection status on weekly basis to sales.
- Bachelor’s in accounting, Finance
- 2-3 Years in credit control..
Credit Controller Job At Olayan Careers | Riyadh SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application