KOCH Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Construction Operations Leader Job in Al Khobar KSA | AT KOCH Careers
About KOCH Careers
Koch Industries, Inc. is an American privately-held multinational conglomerate corporation based in Wichita, Kansas.
The Director of Operations is an executive level position, and is expected to identify, propose, manage, and close construction projects that generate profits for the company. This role is ultimately responsible for the general management of several projects and teams as well as the day to day operations.
1- Construction Operations Leader
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Al Khobar, KSA
- The Construction operations leader is responsible for overall construction project management: project planning, scheduling, resource management, budgeting, construction execution, commissioning, and startup, and establishing and meeting critical project objectives.
- Drives construction services capabilities building, identifying talent, building, and leading the construction team, and establishing partnerships with subcontractors.
- Demonstrates creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving problems. Identifies opportunities and manage team efforts for submittals, proposals, presentations, contract negotiation, and related activities.
- Directs and provides project management support for project managers. Capital projects are typically up to $20MM.
- Master’s degree in Engineering in Industrial or Mechanical is preferred
- Extended experience as construction project manager in the Oil & Gas sector, refinery, petrochemical sectors.
- Proven leadership
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic is preferred
- Availability to travel: up to 75%
Construction Operations Leader Job in Al Khobar KSA | AT KOCH Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application