Leidos Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – COMSEC Manager Job At Leidos Careers | Riyadh SA
Leidos, formerly known as Science Applications International Corporation, is an American defense, aviation, information technology, and biomedical research company headquartered in Reston, Virginia, that provides scientific, engineering, systems integration, and technical services.
The COMSEC Manager will also be responsible for the following duties: Conduct secure equipment (e.g., secure telephone and encryption devices) and classified keying material inventories, inspections and other COMSEC related support and oversight functions.
1- COMSEC Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Managing and safeguarding cryptographic material allocated to the COMSEC account.
- Establishing controls so only properly cleared personnel with a legitimate need are issued COMSEC material.
- Establish a comprehensive user training program.
- Ensure installation compliance with COMSEC requirements.
- Complete Audits and Inventories.
- 7 skill level the Cyber security Air Force career field.
- CompTIA Security Certification
- KOAM training and certification school
- Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and twelve (12) years of practical experience maintaining and training personnel in ISR mission systems;
- Must be able to demonstrate past examples of cultural adaptability and ability to establish a trusted professional relationship with an international customer.
- Arabic language proficiency
COMSEC Manager Job At Leidos Careers | Riyadh SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application