Amazon Jobs is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Compliance Manager At Amazon Job Based Jiddah Makkah
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Compliance managers ensure that a business, its employees and its projects comply with all relevant regulations and specifications. This could include health and safety, environmental, legal or quality standards, as well as any ethical policies the company may have.
1- Compliance Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Jiddah, Makkah
- Work across all construction, engineering, operations, HR, legal and other functions to understand key compliance risks
- Build continuous monitoring programs focusing on amazon and partner renewal of compliance
- Collaborate with a team of auditors and influence the audit program and continuous monitoring programs
- Identify and handle process improvement, automation, and control implementation projects
- Collaborate with project and tech teams in developing business requirements and business controls.
- Improve linking policies, standard operating procedures, internal controls, monitoring, and reporting with the goal of improving operations, compliance policies, and risk management.
- Improve the standardization and documentation of processes, risks, and controls and work with owners to assign accountability
- Deliver quality compliance reports that are effectively written with practical, actionable, and value-added recommendations
- Experience working with virtual teams
- Knowledge of working with local authorities
- Very good communication skills
- Experience handling confidential data.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand Arabic and English fluently
Compliance Manager At Amazon Job Based Jiddah Makkah
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application