Siemens Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Commissioning Engineer Job At Siemens Careers | Jeddah
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
Commissioning Engineers are responsible for commissioning and overseeing the installation of various equipment, plants and systems on site. They ensure products are working according to their specifications and meet the clients need. They may also offer advice on or improve upon operational procedures.
1- Commissioning Engineer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Basic engineering, e.g. single line diagrams (SLD)
- Detailed engineering, e.g. circuit diagrams, bill of material (BOM), cable diagrams & specification, dimensional drawings/data for mechanical installation in cabinets and on crane steel structure
- Clarification of technical solutions and approvals with project lead engineer, sub-suppliers and partners
- Revision management of hardware (HW) and software (SW)
- Provision of technical documentation for HW equipment in English language
- Assure the quality, e.g. documentation reviews
- Reports to sub system owner and onsite project manager
- Training end-user maintenance team
- Service and troubleshooting during warranty period
- Commissioning and testing of TIA PLC S7 control systems
- Commissioning and testing of Sinamics drive systems
- Test of I/O, components and periphery
- Start-up of the sub-systems, commissioning and final tuning of sub-systems
- Have experience of Simocrane and Crane Software Applications, including:
- Standard application Software
- Setup Crane DCC-Library
- STS Crane (Ship-to-Shore)
- RMG Crane (Rail-mounted Gantry)
- RTG Crane (Rubber-tired Gantry)
- GSU Crane (Grab Ship Unloader)
- Luffing Slewing Crane
- Overhead Bridge Crane (OHBC)
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering / Industrial Automation;
- 4-8 years proven experience in the field of (complex) automation projects.
- SIMATIC TIA program language/ S7, Distributed safety, WinCC.
- Knowledge and experience of industrial (Ethernet) networks and IT security;
- Project experience , including working with international project teams;
- interpersonal and business skills
- Flexible attitude, stress resistant
- Preferred Saudi National.
Commissioning Engineer Job At Siemens Careers | Jeddah
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application