Majid Al Futtaim Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Commercial Marketing Manager Job At Majid Al Futtaim | Dubai AE
About Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim is an Emirate holding company based in Dubai, that as of 2015 owned and operated shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in the Middle East and North Africa, with operations in 13 countries. The group was established by Majid Al Futtaim in 1992.
To develop and execute advertising and promotional campaigns for LUSU commercial activities. To design and execute market research activities as requested by the Director of Commercial Services
1- Commercial Marketing Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
- Create an inspiring placemaking strategic vision which is curated with a clear and unique story
- Develop, plan & implement annual event calendar to enhance awareness around experiential spaces and other key strategic projects in Mall of the Emirates
- Shift the thinking for customers, stakeholders and employees to see the mall as a destination not just a product
- Partner and build relationships with the mall’s luxury tenants, government entities, celebrities, influencers & opinion leaders to drive future traffic and sales.
- Identify revenue generating opportunities for sponsorships, product placement, unique events and activations
- Bring awareness to the unique selling points and exclusive services and offerings
- Lead all aspects of event planning, execution, budgeting, communication, and reporting.
- Assess, monitor and introduce to the current experiential spaces, new features and components to ensure relevance and further growth
- Engage with top Share members to promote the mall’s experiential spaces and drive higher footfall and revenue.
- Create an excitement and buzz around Mall of the Emirates’s experiential projects and events increasing footfall and engagement and driving higher revenue.
- Produce and manage budgets for the events, ensuring that all planned events are effective while staying under cost budget and obtain desired revenue objectives.
- Own relationships with the agency partners and vendors to ensure optimal service and results.
- Develop and execute PR plans for launches, partnerships, and events ensuring all activities are properly promoted in the media and on different SMBU online platforms.
- Run the checklist and delivery of the Mall of the future application across assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Marketing or equivalent.
Commercial Marketing Manager Job At Majid Al Futtaim | Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application