Maersk Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Commercial Analyst Jobs at Svitzer by Maersk in Dubai
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
Svitzer is a people company. Offering uninterrupted marine solutions requires not only the best equipment but also the best people. Our ambition is to attract and continuously develop the industry’s best craftsmen. Both at sea and on land – worldwide, wherever our customers do business. We are driven by skilled, professional and dedicated people and we work together as one company to provide safe, reliable and efficient services to our customers. We support and develop our people’s skills and capabilities and we care for the development of both teams and individuals. To best serve our customers, we strive to ensure the right people and the best teams for the job, every time and we believe diversity is a strength.
Commercial Analysts are responsible for gathering financial and operational data about an organisation, and providing assessments and analysis of the data. Commercial Analysts sit within the finance team of a company and assist in driving the positive financial direction of a company.
Position- Commercial Analyst
Job Type :- Full time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Financial modelling for new contracts and extensions, tender document production, assisting on projects, helping with developing customer value propositions and market research
- Propose and develop evaluations for new towage projects by performing market analysis and project analysis on areas such as commercial, financial, and operational assessment
- Assist identify, develop, and secure towage projects within the region
- Perform financial analysis and feasibility study and to present findings to the regional management team on the viability and attractiveness of strategic projects
- Coordinate project planning and business cases in cooperation with various departments including Svitzer in-house functional departments (Commercial, Operations, Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Insurance, Procurement, Tax, etc.).
- Acquire in-depth understanding of towage markets in Africa, Middle East and Asia
- Gain experience in executing business capture methodology by performing detailed customer research, data collection, analysis and solutions modelling for best in class tender proposals
- Develop understanding of all solutions offered by SVITZER
- Support Tender Engagement/Development on high impact projects through rigorous pipeline stage gate process
- Assist deliver on a strong growth agenda and experience and deliver tailored solutions in a variety of geographies and to many different customers
- Bachelors level degree in accounting, business, finance, or engineering preferred
- Masters Level Degree is an advantage
- 2-3 years’ working experience in corporate finance, business development, tender management and/or consulting.
- Ability to work with excel financial models and accounting knowledge is a must.
- In-depth experience in financial analysis, solutions modelling and a good understanding of IRR, NPV, ROI, EBITDA.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. French and/or Arabic language skills will be an advantage but not essential.
- Able to travel in the Africa, Middle East and Asia region.
- Prior industry experience from the shipping, ports, terminals, towage, offshore or oil and gas sector is an advantage but not essential.
Commercial Analyst Jobs at Svitzer by Maersk in Dubai
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower