Serco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Colleague Experience Manager Job in Dubai AE | AT Serco Careers
About Serco Careers
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
An employee experience manager is the one who checks and monitors the heartbeat of employee experience and engagement through surveys, peer-to-peer chat, KPI’s, rewards, meetings, and much more.
1- Colleague Experience Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- Development, implementation, review and management of SME specific talent programmes and initiatives
- Design, implement and manage best in class and evidenced based Nationalisation programmes and initiatives across the Division to ensure national talent is identified, developed and retained.
- Define and implement strategies to drive SME’s Diversity and Inclusion and Employee Experience agendas, and ensure the strategic intent is realised whilst ensuring linkage between Diversity and Inclusion agenda and Talent and Development concepts where required
- Design and implement a Colleague Wellbeing framework and proactive approach to colleague wellbeing ensuring we maintain a high level of standard in offerings to employees and the business
- Partner with HRBPs to drive the rollout of processes and interventions related to Talent Management, Leadership Development, and Diversity and Inclusion
- Prepare and present the SME Talent Review to the EMT and Senior Leadershipallenges
- Demonstrable experience in designing and managing internationally recognised talent management frameworks and people solutions .
- Extensive experience working with Executive Levels in a Global organisation to deliver talent initiatives which support regional strategic priorities
- Comprehensive knowledge of contemporary best practices relating to talent management, leadership development nationalisation, training, and learning and development
- Strong Commercial acumen and ability to implement talent initiatives which have clear connection to business strategy
- Middle East experience preferred with a focus on KSA and the UAE.
- Arabic Speaker is desirable
- Six Sigma certification is a preference (yellow belt/green belt/black belt)
Colleague Experience Manager Job in Dubai AE | AT Serco Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application