DHL Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff -Cluster Lead Job At DHL | Petaling Jaya Selangor
DHL is an American international logistics company providing courier, package delivery and express mail service, which is a division of the German logistics firm Deutsche Post. The company group delivers over 1.6 billion parcels per year
The Cluster Leader has responsibility for the management of staff, budgets and related operations to ensure quality care and support for the adults residing in the houses of the cluster.
1- Cluster Lead
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Periodically review manpower needs and back-up plans for each team to ensure seamless delivery to business partners.
- Support new and existing team members through proper knowledge transfer; sharing of resources, knowledge, experience and best practice thereby ensuring quality is maintained through staff transition.
- Back-up & support team member as and when needed, showing monitoring abilities as well as management and motivation of the team members.
- Review Balance Sheet accounts are properly reconciled on a monthly basis
- Data submission into reporting system meets Regional & Global deadlines.
- Revenue is reconciled between billing report and accounting system on monthly basis and submit the report to country & regional office as per timeline.
- Review & perform high level trend analysis on expense lines prior to sign off by management.
- Making correction of any incorrect posting in P&L expense lines and review with business partner if necessary.
- Review Management Adjustments and ensure figures are reconciled between systems prior to management approval.
- Consolidate & present Service Performance Review deck to Business Partners.
- Business transactions are complying with IFRS and local accounting and auditing standards.
- Work according to Internal Controls requirements, handle audit query and provide mitigation plan.
- Perform monthly balance sheet account reconciliation review and service review meetings with the business partner. Proactively identify process improvement opportunities and discuss with the business partners.
- Balance sheet account reconciliations are prepared and reviewed before deadline.
- Perform review of month-end reports and follow-up with the team to resolve issues in timely manner.
- 3-5 years of working experience in related field (shared services experience will be preferred).
- University Degree or Professional Qualification in Finance and Accounting.
- Fluent in Korean (verbal & writing)
- Good knowledge of IFRS.
- Experienced SAP user. Other ERP knowledge is an advantage.
- Express well-thought, concise and timely oral and written information in English.
- Strong command on Excel, Word (Access knowledge will be added advantage).
- Ability to use formal and informal methods to persuade and influence others.
- Establish course of action to accomplish specific goals.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- To relate to cross-cultural processes and country sensitivities.
- Great team player.
- Effectively explore alternatives to reach common results.
- Demonstrating a high level of commitment, energy and resilience in doing the job.
Cluster Lead Job At DHL | Petaling Jaya Selangor
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application