dubizzle Careers hiring the following Staff- Category Manager Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Careers at dubizzle
Bayut & dubizzle have the unique distinction of being iconic, homegrown brands with a strong presence across the seven emirates in the UAE. Connecting millions of users across the country, we are committed to delivering the best online search experience.As part of EMPG, we are alongside some of the strongest classifieds brands in the market. With a collective strength of 10 brands, we have more than 200 million monthly users that trust in our dedication to providing them with the best platform for their needs.
Category managers handle marketing and merchandise displays for specific categories of products. They develop everything for their product category that customers see on the retail shelf along with marketing/informational materials and retail displays.
Position- Category Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Define, execute, and communicate commercial processes, standards, and best practices to deliver the optimal performance of the category.
- Understand data or insights to determine consumer trends.
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve most competitive pricing.
- Manage the buying team to meet monthly targets on procurement from potential leads.
- Manage the sales team to meet monthly targets on sale to potential outbound leads.
- Provide regular feedback on product pricing and device revenue optimization strategies.
- Manage the content and support team to improve traction and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Take a leadership role and aim to drive innovation and constantly improve the user experience.
- Align with customers where required to get feedback and ensure that feedback is acted upon.
- Timely and accurate updates/information provided to relevant teams and senior management.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and trends.
- KPI management and tracking team member performance.
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business Administration/Sales/Marketing
- Previous experience managing/owning a P&L
- Proven work experience as a Sales or Category Manager
- Experience working in high growth tech/e commerce companies
- Team management
- Vendor/relationship management
- Category management knowledge is a plus
- Strong team player who has worked cross-function before to coordinate and meet deadlines
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excel/analytical skills
- Strong capability to undertake any tasks in a high pressure environment
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly
Category Manager Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Careers at dubizzle
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower