Amazon Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Catalog Manager Job at Amazon | KSA Jobs
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Manage and ensure catalog is kept up to date with all relevant information. The main responsibilities are maintaining listing content for accuracy, search ability, while executing a marketing strategy.
1- Catalog Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, KSA
- Responsible for meeting operational and business goals through leading a team and capacity planning through forecasting
- Troubleshoot and drive resolutions to ensure reliable and operationally effective flow of products; improve processes and reduce discrepancies
- Work with various internal teams (e.g. supply chain, fulfillment center, technology teams) to help drive tools and process improvements that affect catalog management workflows
- Drive appropriate data oriented analysis, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals
- Manage stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes and escalations
- Ensure high quality standards for interviewing and hiring employees at all levels of the organization
- Execute specific people programs on coaching and development and team engagement
- Minimum 4-6 years work experience with at least 2 years in managing people and interacting with customers / stakeholders
- Masters in Business Administration
- Experience with Python applications and use cases.
Catalog Manager Job at Amazon | KSA Jobs
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application