SUEZ Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Careers at SUEZ | Procurement Director Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Suez SA is a French-based utility company which operates largely in the water and waste management sectors. Suez is the largest private water provider worldwide, by number of people served. The company has its head office in La Défense, Paris. In 2015, all the group’s brands became Suez.
Procurement Directors are responsible for ensuring the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the purchasing process within the organisation. This involves setting purchasing policies, managing purchasing budgets, and overall management of purchasing processes.
Positions- Procurement Director
Schedule :- Full Time
Location:- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Based Currency :- SAR
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Implement and support the onsite group policy.
- Ensure that purchasing process is in coherence with other sites and with the Group.
- Enforce and deploy the group agreements. Responsible for the ethical purchase on site.
- Ensure the compliance of procedures, implement on site-specific contract, equipment maintenance and full service contracts.
- Establish a monthly on-site purchasing report, following the objectives defined by the annual exercise.
- Identify the earliest possible risks and opportunities of purchase on site.
- Check that the available documentation allows placing the order and controlling the supplied equipment.
- Analyze technical specification, schedule, quality and contractual terms.
- Follow up purchasing orders and foreign purchasing activities accurately. Follow up on the expected shipping schedule and all related details.
- Follow up the procedures with the clearance agent until the shipments leave the ports and arrive to the warehouse.
- Follow up the execution of all foreign purchasing orders, and ensure that they were executed in compliance with the company regulations and time.
- Source new foreign suppliers to improve quality, price and credit terms for the purchased materials.
- Responsible for handling negotiations with the major foreign suppliers.
- Build strong relationships with major foreign suppliers, especially those supplying the main raw materials needed for production.
- Close coordination with the financial department in all banking activities and provide them with any changes in the prices of foreign materials.
- Build strategic relationship with the major foreign suppliers.
- Engineering Bachelor degree.
- 10 years of experience in the same field
- Familiar with Mechanical equipment and spare parts.
- Knowledge with Procurement processes and procedures.
- Problem identification & problem solving skills.
- Analytical thinking, good negotiation skills
Careers at SUEZ | Procurement Director Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE
- Public Relations Officer Jobs in Dubai | GMG Careers