ABB Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Careers at ABB | Service Sales Specialist Job Vacancies in Dubai
ABB is a multinational corporation headquartered in Västerås, Sweden, and Zürich, Switzerland. The company was formed in 1988 when Sweden’s Allmänna Svenska Elektriska Aktiebolaget and Switzerland’s Brown, Boveri & Cie merged to create ASEA Brown Boveri, later simplified to the initials ABB
You will be working as a Senior Service Sales Specialist and will be the part of Motion Business Area for Service Division located in Dubai, UAE. In this role you will be responsible to accelerate and expand the MOSE service business in UAE. Get ABB to a preferred position with end-users, based on quick and reliable support, digital tools, etc
Position– Service Sales Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply- Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Maintain and expand the company’s client base for motors, generators & drives service portfolio, generate opportunities and leads to meet the assigned sales targets, prepare growth-oriented sales plans using company tools, own and implement motion service (MOSE) sales strategies to ensure sustainable growth in orders and profitability (Future projections), contribute to the identification and development of new market opportunities in collaboration with the wider sales team within the motion and other ABB business areas and perform regular status reviews and propose recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Promote motion service (MOSE) portfolio i.e., planned services, recovery services, modernization & performance improvement service, partnered solutions, data & advisory services & ABB Motion One Care offerings, account and segment focus approach to position motors, generators and drives service mix. portfolio i.e., advanced services, replacements, retrofits & upgrade, installation and commissioning, service workshop offerings, spare parts, SLAs (Service level agreements), energy efficiency, digital solutions, customer training, etc.
- Expertise in handling 3rd party modernization, upgrade, and replacement as a key capability, handle complex projects for Motors & Drives service portfolio selections, process knowledge in COG, metals, paper, and cement customers to potion MOSE portfolio, establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer need, promoting customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and aligning to provide a solution.
- Ensure a positive customer experience. priorities maintenance activities at the site and take support from drive and motor workshops if the job cannot be performed at the site, ensure that all related activities meet legal and ethical compliance requirements are in accordance with overall company policies & procedures are conducted with employee safety as a priority and are aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives, complete Installed base (IB) mapping to ensure that more than 95% of the installed base is allotted to site and service level agreements are signed with major accounts.
- 8-10 customer visits in a week, study the technical Specs and prepare/submit offers for complete MOSE- Portfolio, ensure 95% accurate forecasting of orders, develop service channel partner review and corrective actions, perform energy audit/appraisals MOSE portfolio to promote energy efficiency sales pitch and generate leads using the concept, hand over the service project/products jobs to PM or OH.
- Have a kickoff meeting with respective PM and Customers based on project nature, promote drive workshop and follow the sun concept to enhance connected devices in the region, organize customized technical events to improve ABB’s acceptability with end-users, develop an innovative business model with an authorized workshop partner to support long-term service agreements.
- Follow 7 habits effectively and ensure KPIs as per MOSE service strategy 2025 are met and promote a culture that embrace continuous process improvement, personal accountability, teamwork, and customer service to achieve objectives and improve operational productivity and customer relations. Exhibit the ability to effectively work simultaneously on many priorities that change frequently.
- Electrical Engineering.
- 8 to 10 years of experience.
- Experience in end users, service contracts, LV/MV Drives (more is LV) and Drives and Motors.
- Good verbal and written English/Arabic communication skills.
Careers at ABB | Service Sales Specialist Job Vacancies in Dubai
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- HR Jobs | HR Business Partner Jobs At Baker Hughes Careers
- Required A Chemical Technician at Baker Hughes Careers
- Offshore Jobs 2022 | Service Delivery Manager Jobs in Dammam
- Lead Design Engineer ITR / OTR Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Lab Technician Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi | Jobs in UAE 2022
- HMI and Network Engineer Jobs in UAE | Hiring Now
- Admin Jobs | Front Desk Attendant Jobs in Riyadh | Apply Now
- Store Manager Jobs in UAE | Dubai Jobs 2022 | Apply Now
- CRM Data Analyst Jobs in Dubai 2022 | UAE Jobs 2022
- Senior Accountant -Treasury Jobs in Dubai at Chalhoub Group