Dell Technologies is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Business Development Consultant Job At Dell Technologies | Dubai UAE
About Dell Technologies
Business Development Consultants are generally responsible for helping companies to identify business weaknesses and challenges and determine relevant solutions. With these responsibilities, their position plays a crucial role in any company’s growth and success.
1- Business Development Consultant
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Drive joint go-to-market initiatives with Partners to achieve agreed upon metrics. Facilitate joint account planning and opportunity pursuit. Drive regular cadence of pipeline and executive reviews.
- Execute customer Executive Briefing sessions to help them in visualising their transformation journey/strategy and become an advisor to them in developing solutions that will fit their specific business needs. Provide sales support in the way of architectural guidance and scope of work for sales effort. Drive cross-company sales engagement, remove barriers and architect business solutions to close the sale.
- Serve as a Dell Technologies Services primary point of contact for the partners in the field. Communicate our successes, wins and achievements to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct marketing events for services and Dell product launches (including Teams, Teams Meeting Room, Workspace One, M365 & Azure Hybrid). Plan and participate in local/regional customer facing events. Shape and execute global partner enabled solutions/campaigns to be regional specific across inside sales and field sales.
- Maintain ownership of regional Dell and partner’s regional sales programs, enablement, training and events as necessary. Perform rhythm of business activities to support Dell Sales teams. Promote Dell’s overall strategy, direction and Services offers (internally and externally).
- 10 years + experience in technical services sales and/or business development. Expertise in services sales opportunity identification and development as well as account and partner relationship management.
- Pre-sales technical knowledge and skillsets in designing and building Workforce, Application or IT transformation projects specifically for VMWare and Microsoft.
- Preferred to have technical knowledge of VMware (Workspace One) & Microsoft (M365, Azure Hybrid) Technologies.
- Experience in technical enablement program development and management. Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in English.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and positive, result-oriented can-do attitude. Experience in holding a regional role..
Business Development Consultant Job At Dell Technologies | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application