Siemens Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Business Admin Manager Job in Siemens Careers | Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
An Administrative Manager, also known as Head Administrator or Office Manager, is in charge of coordinating an organization’s administration system and general workflows. Their duties include supervising staff, facilitating communication throughout a company and developing procedures to make a workplace more efficient.
1- Business Admin Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- You will be Responsible for projects controlling and monitoring.
- Responsible for projects cash management.
- Responsible for projects monthly, quarterly, and annual forecast and budgeting including deviation analysis.
- Coaching and guiding of other commercial project managers.
- Projects claim management together with project managers.
- To lead the projects related monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities in line with the company policy and accounting guidelines.
- Minimum 10 years with at least 5 years handling medium and large projects both POC and CCM.
- CPM Certification in Siemens is a must.
- Strong accounting background and business mindset
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Strong analytical skills and deviation analysis.
- Strong and advanced knowledge of monitoring and handling balance sheet items.
- High level of ownership and ability to work under pressure,
- Team motivation and willingness to share knowledge.
Business Admin Manager Job in Siemens Careers | Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application