United Al Saqer Group is Looking to Hire Following Staff – BMW Motorrad Technician Job At United Al Saqer Group | Abu Dhabi
About United Al Saqer Group
Established more than 37 years ago, the United Al Saqer Group (UASG) is one of the leading multi-sector business groups in the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and operates a diverse yet complementary portfolio of six UAE-based companies encompassing a number of key industry sectors, which includes Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Equipment, Al Saqer Property Management, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, Royal International Construction, and Royal Joinery
he Automobile Technician is responsible for inspecting, maintaining, and repairing BMW as well as other Makes of Motorcycles. Completion of written work order.
1- BMW Motorrad Technician
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Repair and adjust motorcycle subassemblies, such as forks, transmissions, brakes, and drive chains, according to specifications.
- Replaces defective parts, using hand tools, arbor presses, flexible power presses, or power tools.
- Connects test panels to engines and measure generator output, ignition timing, and other engine performance indicators.
- Listens to engines, examines vehicle frames, or confers with customers to determine nature and extent of malfunction or damage.
- Reassembles and tests subassembly units.
- Dismantles engines and repairs or replaces defective parts, such as magnetos, carburetors, and generators.
- Removes cylinder heads and grind valves to scrape off carbon and replace defective valves, pistons, cylinders, and rings, using hand and power tools.
- Repairs or replaces other parts, such as headlights, horns, handlebar controls, gasoline and oil tanks, starters, and mufflers.
- Disassemble subassembly units and examine condition, movement, or alignment of parts, visually or using gauges.
- Hammer out dents and bends in frames, weld tears and breaks; then reassemble frames and reinstall engines.
- ITI/Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile engineering/equivalent diploma
- 2-3 years experiences as a Motorbike Technician.
- Customer-service skills.
- Experience with premium brands of motorcycle is highly regarded
- Team orientation and customer focused attitude are critical
- Ability to follow set process
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to producing quality work
- Good time management skills
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Good interpersonal skill
BMW Motorrad Technician Job At United Al Saqer Group | Abu Dhabi
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application