Serco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – BMS Technician Job in Dubai AE | AT Serco Careers
About Serco Careers
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
An employee experience manager is the one who checks and monitors the heartbeat of employee experience and engagement through surveys, peer-to-peer chat, KPI’s, rewards, meetings, and much more.
1- BMS Technician
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- Participate in the testing & commissioning, handover and implementation of the building services BMS systems in accordance with compliance and requirements. Identify any snags, defects and generate a report on the corrective measures.
- Carry out planned preventive maintenance, fault diagnosis, remedial repairs and adjustments to the BMS system to provide operational effectiveness in accordance with the design intent and ensure continuity of service.
- Monitor, control and maintain the operations of the BMS system and proactively provide intervention to diagnosis, probable faults to negate any interruptions to service.
- Provide technical support with all Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (MEP) Projects, including supporting the design, installation, commissioning of new assets and systems
- Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a building services / facilities management environment.
- Minimum 3 years technical relevant experience in BMS systems.
- Technically competent in monitoring the operations of BMS systems with a clear technical understanding of buildings electrical, mechanical and plant and associated controls equipment.
BMS Technician Job in Dubai AE | AT Serco Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application