Serco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Base Access Specialist Job At Serco Careers | Dubai AE
About Serco Careers
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
As an access specialist, your responsibilities may involve scheduling appointments for patients, helping patients organize their benefits and facilitate referrals based on their healthcare providers’ recommendations, and confirming benefits of the patient’s insurance.
1- Base Access Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- The issuing, receipt, encoding and recording of Access Cards or swipe access card and other identity and access cards.
- The provision for the services of a Pass Office to prepare and administer the application/replacement of all Identification Cards, report generation, email correspondence, appointments etc., respond to emails within one working day in a prompt and efficient manner, manually override the system if faulty and ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Services for the provision to produce swipe access cards and other passes to authorised personnel as per defined business rules and defined operation procedures.
- Provide the services to record and maintain all history of any temporary or visitor passes issued and/or received by entry-point security personnel.
- Sound administrative knowledge
- Ability to motivate people and maintain a positive outlook
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good record keeping
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
- Committed to providing services that promote the wellbeing of all personnel
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Experience and understanding of dealing with customers, subcontractors
- Demonstrate conflict resolution techniques
- Possess at the very least a valid Australian Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1) security clearance (or have held a NV1 clearance that was issued by AGSVA no less than approx. 8 years ago which can be reactivated should you be successful in securing the position)
- At least 3 years’ experience in administrative type role.
- Experience working for a Defence Force client in the Middle East (preferred however not essential).
- Ability to obtain a current valid UAE driving licence.
- Six Sigma certification is a preference (Yellow Belt/Green Belt/Black Belt)
Base Access Specialist Job At Serco Careers | Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application