Transguard Group is Looking to Hire the following Staff- Aviation facilitator Jobs in UAE for Fresher | Dubai Jobs 2022
About Transguard Group
Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, now leading in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services and Facilities Management. Transguard is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce numbering in excess of 61,000 people.
A Flight Instructor teaches students to fly an aircraft utilizing in-class instruction, a flight simulator, and through test airplane flights. Flight Instructors train students on the physics of aerodynamics, how to manage the navigation and emergency systems, and provide pre- and post-flight checklists.
Position- Aviation facilitator
Company- Transguard Group
Job Type – Full Time
Location- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency- AED
Last Date to Apply- Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Prepare session packs to ensure all required forms, course material, handouts are ready for each scheduled training session.
- Facilitate training sessions which meet their course aim and objectives by maintaining classroom control and creating an effective learning environment.
- Coordinate learner’s attendance to the COE Administrator during each session.
- Update and record attendance and assessment results in TR360 on the required time.
- Provide assessment of course material/resources and report findings to the COE Specialist/manager to ensure modifications or developments are in accordance with requirements.
- Complete candidate evaluation forms to aid comprehensive feedback to be supplied to Line management.
- Document suggestions for amendments/ improvements to ensure course materials are current and relevant.
- Assist with maintaining classrooms to ensure a clean, safe and conducive learning environment.
- EPT level 4 or above required (as per Transguard English Standards).
- Must have minimum 2 years’ experience within the aviation sector.
- Must have minimum 1 year experience in the aviation industry within UAE.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel.
- Intermediate use of MS office 365.
- Must have good presentation, time management and rapport building skills.
Aviation facilitator Jobs in UAE for Fresher | Dubai Jobs 2022
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower