Siemens Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – At Siemens Regional Product Manager Job in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
A regional product manager oversees the life cycle of a product in a particular region. He/She uses his/her local knowledge to tailor the product to the needs of the region and promote the product appropriately.
1- Regional Product Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Responsible for CT products management in ASEAN countries – Sales Funnel Monitoring, win/loss Analysis, product trainings for direct sales and channel partners.
- You will be responsible for business development of new markets in ASEAN.
- Channel development, customer presentations to support sales, tender support to counties, competitive arguments, and analysis of competitor’s products.
- You will be responsible for regional marketing for CT in ASEAN. Developing and maintain good relationship with the users (e.g., radiographers, radiologists, surgeons) and decision makers in the reference sites.
- You will support local, regional, and international conferences and trade shows. Creating marketing materials (presentation and product comparisons).
- Assist during customer visits from other countries to reference sites i.e., communicating with the site in advance, organizing site visit and clarifying customer questions during site visit (together with local sales team). Preparing presentations for visiting customer.
- Marketing clinical and scientific work of the reference site to external customers and Siemens Healthineers sales personnel. Develop clinical marketing materials, e.g., sets of clinical images to be used by salespeople, clinical cases, summary of economic advantages based on customers experience, news about site activities (workshops, seminars) etc.
- Identify country and regional conferences and relevant meetings to showcase Siemens Healthineers products. You will support such events as agreed with local sales and CT business development manager.
- Sales activities and customer relationship building and maintenance for key opinion leaders in the region
- At least 5 years of experience in Healthcare Marketing.
- You possess good understanding of the diagnostic imaging market, ideally have vast CT knowledge.
- You possess expert clinical & product knowledge and solution competence (future role expansion).
At Siemens Regional Product Manager Job in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application