Siemens Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – At Siemens Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Petaling Jaya Malaysia
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
An Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for the financial processing of transactions for an organization. Their duties include daily bookkeeping and record keeping, financial reporting and the preparation of tax records for financial audits.
1- Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:-Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Perform AP transaction like Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer’s process. Monitor work-flow in queue and ensure all the approvals are per the requirements.
- Achieve agreed upon customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice Processing
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers.
- Preparation and forwarding all reports relating to the particular ARE before the deadlines.
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
- Possess Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Accounting Knowledge, understanding of P2P process and its various controls
- Minimum 2 -4 years working experience in Account Payable
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in ERP like SAP
- Someone who thrives in an international environment and possess excellent communication and English skills both orally and in writing
- Follow time zone (1PM to 10PM or 4PM to 1AM) Shift work timings will be based on Business requirement and working days (Monday – Friday)
- Arabic speaker will be advantageous
At Siemens Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Petaling Jaya Malaysia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application