Baker Hughes Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – At Baker Hughes Technical Project Manager Job | Dubai UAE
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
A Technical Project Manager, or a Project Manager, is responsible for managing projects to make sure the proposed plan adheres to the timeline, budget and scope. Their duties include planning projects in detail, setting schedules for all stakeholders and executing each step of the project.
1- Technical Project Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Driving technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
- Cooperating with and manage external vendors as required & Managing procurement and onboarding process
- Working with globally located technical team often comprising of members of separate organizations to coordinate day-to-day execution as per outlined plan
- Ensuring pre-defined project management processes and practices are followed &Driving simplification and improvement as necessary
- Managing project risks, scope changes and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project
- Tracking project outcomes realization and customer satisfaction levels through established metrics against service level.
- Ensuring quality of deliverables is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Have 6+years of experience in a similar role
- collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Applies knowledge to coach and mentor others
- have a Demonstrated customer focus evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds great customer relationships.
- Have a PMP, ScrumMaster or related Project Management certifications
- Have a Proficiency with MS Office suite of products such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
At Baker Hughes Technical Project Manager Job | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application