Baker Hughes Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – At Baker Hughes Maintenance Engineer Job | Abu Dhabi UAE
About Baker Hughes
As a business development manager, you’ll need to: research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets. foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
Maintenance engineers’ work involves checking, repairing and servicing machinery, equipment, systems and infrastructures. Maintenance engineers ensure that industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably. Their work typically involves: planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
1- Maintenance Engineer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Working on pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and Quality standards
- Using common and specialty tooling including test equipment, measurement & gauging equipment and processes
- Assisting in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment.
- Performing complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation
- Identifying and communicating technical problems by using logical troubleshooting techniques.
- Have the ability to read and interpret maintenance documents, drawings, parts lists and follow formal procedures.
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Mechanics Engineering
- Have the ability to use common and specialty tooling including test equipment
- Have 5+ years maintenance related experience in Equipment for Baker Hughes Wireline Services Product Line
At Baker Hughes Maintenance Engineer Job | Abu Dhabi UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application