Citigroup Inc. is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Associate Wealth Planner Job At Citigroup Inc | Dubai UAE
About Citigroup Inc.
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.
The Financial Planning Associate works in a supporting role to prepare financial plans and provide service to clients. Responsibilities. • Prepare and update financial plans using Microsoft Office and financial planning software • Perform in-depth tax and distribution planning for retirement age clients.
1- Associate Wealth Planner
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Work with Private Bankers to identify prospects and present value propositions offered by fiduciary offshore structures (trusts, investment holding vehicles and insurance solutions) to high-net-worth clients of Citi Private Bank (CPB).
- Attend client meetings with Bankers and participate in presentations and sales pitches
- Understand and keep abreast of changes in legislation in order to ascertain how such laws affect tax efficient offshore trust and company structures and insurance established for clients.
- Be informed and able to discuss current and historical legal/tax environment in the relevant countries the consultant will predominately cover.
- Evaluate client needs and recommend appropriate fiduciary structures in line with CPB and CitiTrust policies and risk parameters.
- Identify opportunities to introduce other organizational capabilities such as insurance, discretionary portfolios and other types of investments. Achieve assigned revenue and AUM targets.
- Follow-up on all phases of complex sales from initial sales pitch until closing.
- Responsible for ongoing education and communication with Private Bankers and members of own team on product specific developments
- Coordinate with Trust Centres
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- 3-8 years of experience
- Relevant trust, insurance, wealth planning or financial planning experience; Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Customer service orientation; Strong analytical/problem solving skills; Ability to multi-task and work with deadlines; Strong knowledge of financial and tax regulation
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Professional degree an advantage
Associate Wealth Planner Job At Citigroup Inc | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application