Majid Al Futtaim Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Associate Manager Job At Majid Al Futtaim | Dubai AE
About Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim is an Emirate holding company based in Dubai, that as of 2015 owned and operated shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in the Middle East and North Africa, with operations in 13 countries. The group was established by Majid Al Futtaim in 1992.
Associate managers are responsible for overseeing the support and clerical staff of the company. They also perform other duties, including keeping employees’ motivation, ensuring that everyone understands the company’s guidelines and policies, and supervising other staff members.
1- Associate Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- Ensure that the presentation and functional quality of all stores in the Shopping Malls Portfolio is of the highest possible standard and in line with the Company’s directed design criteria and precinct design criteria.
- Bbusiness driven retail design solutions, on-site store delivery, and minimization of downtime in the income stream as a result of programmed openings.
- Enhance retail design process and ensure that it is achieved through both customer and the ongoing relationship with retailers, their designers and their contractors, builders and/or shop fitters. To this, the Retail Design Associate Manager must be multidiscipline in Retail Design, Retail knowledge and construction management.
- Contact and meet with the Retailer(s) and their design team / Consultant to discuss and clarify the Shopping Mall Business Unit’s (SMBU) design criteria and retail delivery process for new shop openings and existing shop upgrades.
- Share and discuss proposed retail designs with key stakeholders within SMBU and obtain required approvals for related works.
- Monitor and track on a regular basis design delivery and provide update reports to key stakeholders for their review and information.
- Liaise with leasing department in SMBU relating to the Retail Design Associate Manager process. This includes timely coordination with leasing in order seek clarification regarding agreed terms and conditions with merchants and track activities to ensure that tenancy is handed over to lessee by the established and agreed deadline.
- Interact with Mall Managers in order to coordinate works and costs during the store / unit fit-out process and ensure that minimum hindrance is faced during the redevelopment projects.
- Maintain relationships with the Merchants and assist in billing tenants for TVR works.
- Coordinate with the lessee’s designer(s) on the retail design, conditions of premise and logistic package. This includes chasing and guiding retailer’s designer to forward a final retail design and Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) design for approval.
- Administer and ensure to provide Green Star assessments for project and to all new merchant deals in accordance with the established guidelines and assessment criteria.
- Compliance with Majid Al Futtaim’s (MAF) Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and Human Capital Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the Majid Al Futtaim Properties values across the Business Unit and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
- Lead by example – thrive to create an honest and open work environment where individuals collaborate /support each other as a team and are passionate to achieve a common business objective.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Architecture or equivalent. Recognized Certification in Occupational Health and Safety discipline is highly desirable.
- Minimum 6 – 8 years of progressive and successful experience in managing Retail Design and Retail Construction management ideally in large Shopping Mall / retail development company in GCC or abroad in a similar role.
Associate Manager Job At Majid Al Futtaim | Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application