Randstad Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Assistant Product Manager At Randstad Jobs Based in Kuala Lumpur
About Randstad Careers
Randstad NV, commonly known as Randstad and stylized as randstad, is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands. It was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding and operates in around 39 countries.
The role of an assistant product manager is to support the product manager in improving an existing product’s marketing campaigns or developing new products fit for the company. They work under the supervision of a product manager, creating marketing strategies for a specific product in the market.
1- Assistant Product Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Assisting in the planning, formulating and implementation of all marketing plans, activities, new product development and A&P’s budget within the timeline aligning to the marketing objectives
- Participating & conducting market research/surveys in ensuring keeping abreast with the market trends, competitors activities and coming up with initiatives as a proactive actions
- Monitor and implement on advertising & promotion plans for the launching of new products, or enhancement of existing products
- Assisting in any preparation of essential product information by developing & prepare for advertising text, brochures or product collateral
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Mass Communication or any others related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in Product or Brand Management in FMCG, with the background of skincare/personal care or beauty as an advantage
- Dynamic, agile, strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills
Assistant Product Manager At Randstad Jobs Based in Kuala Lumpur
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application