Al Futtaim Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff -Assistant Nurse Job At Al Futtaim Careers | Dubai UAE
About Al Futtaim
The Al-Futtaim Group is a large conglomerate based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Nursing assistants, also called nurse aides or CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants), assist patients with basic daily tasks. Their responsibilities may include helping patients with their personal hygiene and with eating, repositioning bedridden patients, and taking a patient’s vital signs.
1- Assistant Nurse
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Support qualified practitioners, as directed, in the provision of high quality care.
- Observe patient vital signs using skills and equipment and report any abnormalities to medical team.
- Deliver patient centered care to meet the needs of the patient and ensure consent is gained before carrying out care.
- Have knowledge of chronic disease management that encompasses respiratory, cardiac conditions and diabetes.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Provide emergency care to patients as necessary and attend annual resuscitation training.
- Respond to emergency situations and escalate to medical team, employing techniques in line with scope of practice and associated training as directed and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health protocols and guidance.
- Provides assistance for the patients when required, providing clinical care, emotional support, ensuring safety, privacy and dignity at all times.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Nursing.
- DHA License (or Eligibility) as an Assistant Nurse (mandatory)
- BLS certification (mandatory)
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
Assistant Nurse Job At Al Futtaim Careers | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application