American Hospital Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Assistant Medical Officer Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Apply Now
About American Hospital
American Hospital Dubai is committed to being an employer that helps its people realize their full potential and set benchmarks in medical care excellence. We offer an extremely progressive, nurturing, diversity-rich and inclusive work environment that encourages creativity and innovation to help you achieve the extraordinary.
They are responsible for administrative as well as clinical tasks, such as maintaining patient records, preparing patients and rooms for examination, assisting physicians with exams, and performing front-desk tasks. Medical assistants typically work in physician’s offices, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities.
Position- Locum Assistant Medical Officer
Company:- American Hospital
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Establish and maintain the diagnostic/procedural coding system as approved by the local regulatory directive
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Maintain confidentiality regarding department activities.
- Code all relevant documented diagnoses and procedures as performed by attending physicians utilizing the appropriate ICD 10 CM and CPT coding.
- Abstract all demographic, statistical and medical information from each patient record and enter the data into the coding/abstracting system.
- Understands Health Insurance Policy Terms, Coverage, Exclusions & Approval requirements as per the contractual and regulatory obligations.
- Reviews Approval tracks are entered for all approval required services like Antenatal Consultations, Diagnostics like CT, MRI, and Surgical Procedures etc. as per the Quick Chart /DPP. Billed Services should be as per the Approval provided by the Insurer/Corporate.
- Reviews services repeated within the same day and clarifications/medical necessity is sought from Physician/Labs / Medical Imaging etc.
- Reviews CEED filtered Medical Necessity / Coding edits and ensures additional ICD/CPT codes are applied as required
- Reporting of Utilization Trends, Documentation Issues, and Billing Issues for Process / Performance improvement.
- Ensure Physician Queries are sent and reported.
- Ensure daily productivity is achieved.
- Ensure delegated Insurance, Corporate and Self Pay batches are closed and dispatched in line with the dispatch Schedule.
- Graduate of a recognized coding technician program or equivalent CCS/CPC
- Should maintain the credentials valid with the concerned body. E.g.: AHIMA/AAPC
- Medical Graduate preferred.
Assistant Medical Officer Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Apply Now
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE