GSK Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Assistant Manager QC Job at GSK | Jiddah Saudi Arabia
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Oversee inspections and testing of products and materials, and produce reports on the results. Train, supervise, and evaluate quality control team members. Schedule and coordinate preparations for product inspections and testing.
1- Assistant Manager QC
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Jiddah, Saudi Arabia
- Manage / support QC testing for Stability, finished product, raw material, bulk and adhere to daily, monthly and yearly plans and schedules through SAP.
- Supervisor, develop, implement, and monitor chemical laboratory procedures (SOP/ BAR/ RMA/ BPS) against regulatory, QMS, ATS/CAPS and pharmacopoeia requirements, and ensuring compliance of laboratory activities with local SOPs. And provide the training to the analyst and technicians as required.
- Lead in QC related and participate in site related deviations, changes and risk assessments.
- Lead simplifications and lab efficiency culture and GPS culture in laboratory.
- Perform and supervisor analytical method validation or transfer as required, cleaning validation, analytical equipment’s validation (IQ, OQ & PQ), Calibration and maintenance with related scheduled.
- Checking / verifying the entire chemical lab result and submit to QC manager for final approval, execute OOS investigations when required and ensure trending of critical product parameters are trended, reviewed and available for PPR.
- Provide adequate training to chemical staff and improve their technical capabilities, ensure job competencies are identified in the related curricula.
- Maintain the Data record and entree in all QC related documents and files with Data integrity and Retention requirements.
- Monitoring the lab inventory of the lab wear, consumables materials, chemicals, and reference standard.
- Planning and adhering to Cleaning validation/Verification and cross contamination schedules.
- Lead L1 and Involve in L2, L3 and L4 audits and give responses to auditors’ during audits and CAPA.
- Promote safe-working and laboratory environment that complies with company EHS requirements.
- Identify any risk and escalate to the line manager, where applicable and develop risk mitigation plan.
- Adhere to Safety, Quality and GPS standards and sustain the relevant QA & EHS KPI metrics to achieve Zero Accident, Zero Defect, Zero Waste and continues improvements.
- Performing and managing all calibration and maintenance related work orders in coordination with engineering team as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree – Chemistry, Biochemistry or Pharmacy.
- 5+ Years of testing experience in Chemical Lab (Finished goods, Raw Materials and stability using HPLC, UV, and GC analytical equipment’s)
- Experience of Calibration and maintenance management
- Good level of English – speaking, writing and reading.
- Fair knowledge of EHS, GMP and GLP.
- Good knowledge in quality systems and their use (Change control, Testing and Analysis, OOS handling, Deviation handling, Audits etc).
- Good communication Skills Computer Skills (Word, Excel & Power point).
Assistant Manager QC Job at GSK | Jiddah Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application