Majid Al Futtaim Careers hiring the following Staff- Assistant Manager Jobs in Dubai at Majid Al Futtaim Careers
About Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai. As of 2015, it owned and operated shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in the Middle East and North Africa with operations. Majid Al Futtaim Ventures. Majid Al Futtaim Ventures is a group of companies that offer amenities such as cinemas, leisure and entertainment, financial services, fashion and healthcare and JVs in facility management and food and beverages. Majid Al Futtaim Ventures is a unit of Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) Group.
The Specialist – Communications is responsible for supporting the positioning, promotion and protection of the brand and reputation of Carrefour and Majid Al Futtaim Retail in relevant market. The role holder will also be responsible for supporting the Communications Manager Carrefour for internal and external communications in assigned country. The role is accountable for supporting strategic counsel and guidance to VP Marketing, Country Manager and Chief Operating Officer to ensure all Carrefour and corporate communication engagements are in-line with Majid Al Futtaim’s communications strategy, objectives, policies and guidelines.
Position- Assistant Manager
Company- Majid Al Futtaim
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Execute Carrefour brand communication strategy and plans for local country operations– while ensuring the alignment from key leaders and internal clients. Oversees execution of the plans, evaluates their success and report results.
- Ensure adherence of Carrefour and Retail in the assigned Country communication plans with the communications strategy, plan, guidelines, policies & processes of Majid Al Futtaim.
- Support communications plans mapping against business and brand objectives and needs, Majid Al Futtaim core narratives and cater to all relevant stakeholders
- Support developing and maintaining communications content and collateral e.g. narrative, messages, profiles, fact sheets etc.
- Support conducting Carrefour consumer communications in assigned Country across all channels through a multi-platform and multi-stakeholder integrated model
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with top tier local and regional media and influencers
- Ensure the country’s external engagements are channeled through the function and aligned with policies.
- Support management spokespeople media and public speaking engagements to articulate the brand and company’s market and thought leadership and position favourably
- Execute and disseminate content in written and multimedia formats accordingly to company policies and standards
- Execute compelling story-telling content to promote the brand and business among stakeholders across the core narratives of the company, including leading sustainability engagements and communications.
- Handle issues and crisis situations in alignment with Retail and Holding Corporate Communications directives in a timely manner
- Leverage metrics and analysis tools to measure results, traction and effectiveness of communications activities
- Support execution of all country-wide internal communication plans and engagements
- Support in company-wide and group-wide change communications
- Work closely with Communications Manager to cascade communications on strategic initiatives
- Executing internal communications activities across suite of channels and platforms where appropriate
- Support updating colleagues internally with all key external public engagements and campaigns
- Support Communications Manager with employee communications activities
- Support regular alignment with Holding Corporate Communications
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work
- Apply and follow MAF Retail’s Human Capital corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions
- Provide training and feedback to direct reportees when required
- Graduate in Communication, Public Relations of Marketing
- 5+ Years relevant experience in communications (public relations, social media, thought leadership, internal communications, issue and crisis management)
- Relevant experience working with consumer / multinational companies
- Communications agency and media journalism experience preferred
Assistant Manager Jobs in Dubai at Majid Al Futtaim Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE