ABB Careers Hiring the following Staff- Apply Now | Integrity Investigator Jobs in Dubai at ABB Careers
ABB is a multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland. The company was formed in 1988 when Sweden’s Allmänna Svenska Elektriska Aktiebolaget and Switzerland’s Brown, Boveri & Cie merged to create ASEA Brown Boveri, later simplified to the initials ABB.
The Business Integrity Investigator is responsible for planning and conducting investigations as directed, and supporting proactive reviews in areas of high fraud and integrity risk. They are also responsible for conducting training across the client to raise awareness of fraud & integrity risk.
Position- Integrity Investigator
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Employed in the Group Integrity Investigations and Monitoring Team, the Integrity Investigator, under the authorization of their manager will plan and conduct investigations and special purpose reviews, which would include interview preparation, research, analysis, interviews of complainants, witnesses, victims and subjects, collection and forensic analysis of emails and other data, transaction analysis and review, report writing, and other duties as deemed appropriate by the company.
- Investigator undertakes thorough analysis of root causes of failures / errors and makes suggestions for recommended process and controls improvements and liaises with the relevant internal controls / HR or other functions to drive remediation efforts.
- The Investigator presents the findings to the relevant management and / or committees to determine appropriate level of discipline and corrective actions in conformity with local labor laws in various countries.
- While the Investigator’s primary region of responsibility is EMENA (Europe, Middle-East and North Africa), the investigator may be assigned to work on cases and initiatives outside this region as and when necessary.
- The Investigator provides a high level of experience, expertise, guidance, and leadership relative to company-wide, multi-jurisdictional, complex reviews, which may impact employees, business operations, and company reputation.
- An experienced Investigator is a self-starter and motivated individual to conduct detailed investigations from start to finish.
- The Investigator conducts and manage special purpose / fact finding reviews on behalf of ABB into alleged violations of the ABB Code of Conduct and prepares high quality reports to assist in further disciplinary actions.
- These reviews may include, but are not limited to the following areas; Bribery and solicitation, Accounting misrepresentations, Conflict of interests and self-dealing, T&E concerns, Theft of Physical and Monetary Assets, Anti-trust matters and misuse of commercially sensitive information, Violation of health and safety standards, Sexual harassment, Theft of Intellectual Property, Workplace Harassment and improper behavior, Unauthorized Proprietary Information Disclosures, Regulatory investigations and Trade compliance and sanctions violations
- Reports functionally to ABB Integrity Investigations and Monitoring team and develops and maintains a direct working relationship with Business Area and Division Legal Counsel and HR, Integrity Process Manager, Group Chief Integrity Officer, and other business partners as appropriate.
- Preferably a degree in law / accounting / audit such as CPA / LLM / CIA or equivalent.
- 5 + years of experience in handling ethics and integrity investigations / forensic reviews in a multinational corporation, reputed legal firms or consulting firms and / or experience in white collar crime law enforcement. Experience in handling FCPA matters.
- Dynamic work exposure in a multicultural environment and ability to multi-task with efficiency.
- Knowledge and experience of eDiscovery processes / data collection, analysis, results and reporting.
- Good understanding of IT tools and especially MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in both written and verbal English is essential and at-least one of the following additional language capabilities such as Polish, German, Italian, French and Arabic.
- Good judgment and ability to handle sensitive matters with discretion.
- Flexibility to travel at short notices.
- May need to travel for longer durations depending on the requirements.
Apply Now | Integrity Investigator Jobs in Dubai at ABB Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower