Randstad Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Application Support Engineer At Randstad Jobs Based in Kuala Lumpur
About Randstad Careers
Randstad NV, commonly known as Randstad and stylized as randstad, is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands. It was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding and operates in around 39 countries.
Application support engineers oversee the installation and maintenance of software applications in order to streamline business operations. Their duties include optimizing software application performance, installing updates, and performing debugging procedures.
1- Application Support Engineer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Monitor service performance
- Provide level 3 support to internal team and external partners
- Analyse application logs and optimize code for efficiency and performance
- Assisting external partners with systems integrations in various system environments
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the frontend application
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Identifying and resolving technical issues in timely manner base on severities
- Handle service disruptions communication with internal team and external partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in software development and supports
- Strong communication skill and proficient in English & Chinese
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience with API design & SDK architecture
- Prior hands-on in database design models and advance SQL queries
- Prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Micro services solutions on Cloud infrastructure is a plus
Application Support Engineer At Randstad Jobs Based in Kuala Lumpur
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application