DHL Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Analytics Manager Job At DHL | Cyberjaya Selangor
DHL is an American international logistics company providing courier, package delivery and express mail service, which is a division of the German logistics firm Deutsche Post. The company group delivers over 1.6 billion parcels per year
Analytics managers are responsible for coordinating analytics tasks for their organization, including creating effective strategies to collect data, analyze information, conduct research, and implement analytics solutions for their products or services. Structure, manage, and extract data from multiple applications.
1- Analytics Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Cyberjaya, Selangor
- Drive sessions with senior stakeholders from diverse business teams and geographical locations to understand and break down business problems, bringing an understanding of technology, analytics methods and operating model approaches.
- Shape vision of the final program, decompose its roadmap into manageable project/stages, write a program proposal to secure stakeholders endorsement, project funding, and resources. Responsible for program budget.
- Drive change management activities along with business partner to achieve excellent use of data.
- Lead internal IT and external vendors to design and implement a data product.
- Manage communication from multiple project managers to make program status visible to all stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvements in fundamental product features to achieve excellent use of data, including user community engagement and feedback loop.
- Become data expert within your product scope.
- Minimum 10 to 12 years of experience in Business intelligence and Analytics, with at least minimum 3 years in leadership roles and product management.
- Subject matter expertise in one of the fields: logistics, finance, customer relationships and sales
Analytics Manager Job At DHL | Cyberjaya Selangor
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application