Amazon Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Amazon Careers | Energy Projects Manager Jobs in Dubai
Energy Projects Manager Job Vacancies in UAE | Amazon Careers – Post Eligibility, Salary, Job Description. Amazon Careers has invited eligible candidates to apply for Energy Projects Manager Jobs.
About Amazon (Company)
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands
|Job Title||Energy Projects Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Valid Date||Valid Until Vacancy Fill|
Available Jobs at Amazon Careers in Dubai UAE
Below is the list of Current Vacancies of Amazon in Dubai. If you are interested in any of these positions, click on the Job Title to learn more and apply
How to Apply for Amazon Job Vacancies?
- Read all the job details, responsibilities and requirements and find best vacancy to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided with each Amazon job title [you will be redirected to Amazon careers official website]
- After finding suitable job title, click on “Apply for This Job” button [You will be forwarded to Amazon login page]
- Log in to your Amazon Careers profile [if you don’t have login ID you should register for new one]
- Fill up your personal, contact, educational, and professional details accurately
- Don’t forget to attach your updated resume or CV along with attractive cover letter
- Click on “Submit Application” button to send your job application to Amazon HR recruitment team.
Amazon Vacancies | Energy Projects Manager Jobs in Dubai UAE
- Manage the interconnection of AWS EMEA data centers to the electric grid by working with utilities and local operations teams across the globe.
- Manage capital budgets for electrical infrastructure improvements.
- Identify and develop cost savings projects and initiatives related to energy infrastructure.
- Responsible for formalizing the scope, obtaining quotes, performing project savings analysis and obtaining project approval.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) required- Engineering/Economics or other technical field.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- 5+ years of experience working in utility/energy industry.
- Construction or project management experience in the energy industry.
- Strong analytical and commercial skill set to review utility tariffs, energy projects and power contracts
Primary office responsibilities include managing permitting, contracting, and the budget. At the construction site, the project manager monitors progress and performs inspections for quality control. Project managers oversee the contracting process and manage various contractors and subcontractors.
Energy Projects Manager Jobs in Dubai | Amazon Jobs 2022
Energy Projects Manager Jobs in Dubai | Click the below Apply Online Button to start our Job Application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower