Air Arabia Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Alliance Support Executive Job at Air Arabia | Sharjah AE
About Air Arabia Careers
Air Arabia is an Emirati low-cost airline with its head office in the A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport.
Manage agreements with alliance executives and promote alliance organization. Build relationship with alliance partners and develop business globally. Create and implement business plans for partners. Provide business inputs and ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness in service and product.
1- Alliance Support Executive
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Sharjah, AE
- Be the main point of contact for all codeshare related matters for internal and external stakeholders ensuring timely execution of related tasks.
- Provide Reservation and Ticketing support to relevant stakeholders for imminent and urgent matters arising at customer touch points. This includes handling irregular operations, booking failures etc. which impacts codeshare passengers.
- Ensure all published codeshare flights & schedules are available in the relevant reservations systems, highlighting any inconsistencies.
- Ensure that all agreed O&D/markets are available for sale on relevant sales channels for partner airlines.
- Analyse daily error reports related to codeshare flow, using various internal data sources to identify and highlight the issues to the relevant stakeholders. Follow-up to ensure timely resolution of such issues.
- Perform a daily check on departed flights to ensure that the e-ticket/coupon status is updated and highlight/follow-up on inconsistencies (if any) to the relevant stakeholder for corrective actions
- Provide reports to monitor trends and pricing activity performance by providing constant feedback to Management.
- Generate regular MIS codeshare report as per the required schedule.
- Actively participate, support and coordinate organization’s set IT/commercial initiatives/projects in the field of Codeshare. This includes new airlines partnership implementation and/or enhancement of existing partnership terms, covering, integration, testing & communication with relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate with Finance (Revenue Accounting) to ensure the monthly Codeshare settlement is processed in a smooth manner. Work collaboratively to protect potential revenue leakages.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential
- Well versed Airline Reservation & Ticketing Systems, preferably GDS, Amadeus/Sabre
- Knowledge of reservations and ticketing procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, mainly MS Excel
- Fluent in English language
- 4+ years of experience airline sales / reservations/ travel services handling similar role or related activities pertaining to Codeshare/ Alliance agreements
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and to work under pressure.
Alliance Support Executive Job at Air Arabia | Sharjah AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application