Air Arabia Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Administrator Jobs in Sharjah | Latest Job Opportunities in UAE
About Air Arabia
Air Arabia is an Emirati low-cost airline with its head office in the A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport.
To implement, monitor and maintain the “Air Arabia Safety Management System” in the respective areas of operation. He/she shall manage the Company’s mandatory and voluntary “Safety Reports” ensuring the investigations and closure reports are timely and accurately executed in line with the Civil Aviation regulations and requirements and as per Air Arabia adopted policies and procedures. On a temporary basis, assumes duties and responsibilities of Flight Data Specialist as and when required.
Position- SMS Administrator
Company: Air Arabia
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Sharjah,Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Supports the “Manager Safety & ER” in promoting and enforcing “Safety” and “Operational Risk” awareness culture across the Company, Tenants, Airport, and other organizations required to deal with emergencies.
- Coordinates the Regulatory Authority’s mandatory occurrence reporting scheme in line with rules, regulations and Company’s adopted policies, procedures, and safety measures.
- Initiates and reports incident investigation process through established channels; effectively follows up on incidents and findings in liaison with the department heads/managers.
- Assists the Safety Manager in the administrative requirements for Safety Review Board and Safety Actions Group Meetings.
- Develops checklists and coordinates with Quality Department for the conduct of safety audits on key operational areas to identify hazard.
- Presents and disseminates information on findings to promote safety awareness, recommends and follows up on the implementation of corrective measures to ensure the findings are closed and recorded within the agreed time frame.
- Support the Safety Manager in terms of Safety Assurance covering the Safety Performance Monitoring & Measurement and Management of Change.
- Assists in establishing, updating and publishing safety manuals, policies, and procedures to counter threats and risks in accordance with local/International Government requirements. Reviews documents and updates the “Safety Management System” with changes to reflect safety core policies and practices.
- Supports team members in publishing the periodic safety regulations, directives, Newsletter, Alerts and Bulletins, and disseminating the same as appropriate.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge in line with industry practices; contributes to the team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Contributes to the effective performance and on-going development of the department by providing accurate and timely response to queries and emails in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- Keeps abreast of current occupational legislation and requirements to ensure the workplace is in compliance with the same
- Bachelor degree in Organizational/Risk Management or equivalent from a recognized university or institute; Diploma or certificate in the related field combined with needed experience and exposure is acceptable
- 4+ years’ of experience in the Airlines/Aviation industry; a minimum of 2 years in the “Safety Department” in a similar capacity is required for this role.
Administrator Jobs in Sharjah | Latest Job Opportunities in UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE