Chalhoub Group Careers hiring the following Staff- Admin Jobs | Front Desk Attendant Jobs in Riyadh | Apply Now
About Chalhoub Group
Chalhoub Group is a privately held luxury goods retailer and distributor, headquartered in Dubai, UAE. The Chalhoub Group is the largest retail operator in the Middle East. It played a crucial role in developing the luxury sector in the region. The company has more than 12,000 employees, in 14 countries.
Front Desk Attendant is responsible for all front office operations such as handling company incoming and outgoing telephone calls, dispatching of mail, couriers and time sheets. The job holder is the single point of contact for all messages and information.
Position- Front Desk Attendant
Company:- Chalhoub Group
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Based Currency :- SAR
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Daily collection and delivery of mail from PO Box and transfer to office mail room when assigned
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information and taking messages
- Provide information about establishment such as location and working hours of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Maintain guest reservation system
- Receive, sort, and route mail, with courier and deliveries
- Manage the mail room by allocating mail space for each department/company
- Assist staff and keep a track of the international calls and faxes to enable the accounts department to debit the amount to the personnel
- Be aware of the location of staff i.e. out of the office in a meeting, on leave, on business trips etc.
- Arrange for public transportation if requested by guests
- Maintain up-to-date telephone lists
- Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating
- Saudi National is a must (Labor Office Requirement)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team,
- Helping out with various tasks as required.
Admin Jobs | Front Desk Attendant Jobs in Riyadh | Apply Now
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Cafe Supervisor Jobs in Dubai | Rixos Hotel Jobs
- Treasury Analyst Jobs in Dubai 2022 | New Openings
- AutoCAD Operator Job Vacancy in Dubai | UAE Careers
- Sofitel Hotel Job Vacancies | 200+ Jobs in UAE
- Al Futtaim Careers | Dubai Jobs | 200+ Jobs in UAE
- Majid Al Futtaim Jobs | Apply Today | 50+ Job Vacancies in UAE
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai | InterContinental Hotel Jobs
- Voco Hotel by IHG Careers | Recreation Attendant Jobs in Dubai
- Reservations Supervisor Jobs in UAE | Voco Career
- CCTV Operator Jobs in UAE | Raffles Career